Monday, January 09, 2006

Gut Instinct

Something told me to leave my cell phone in my car when I went to work out at the gym today. But did I listen? Of course not. Had I known some idiot muthafucka would cut my lock, go through my shit and steal from me, of course, I would have left my phone in my car. Thankfully, my wallet was not in there as that is, no doubt, what they were after. Unluckily, though, I have no insurance on my cell phone which means I have to buy a brand new one and that bitch is way more expensive that any money I would have kept in my wallet.

Ah well, it could be worse. My lesson is twofold ... listen to that little voice in your head and always ALWAYS have insurance on your cell phone!

"Bury him face down and let the muthafucka kiss ass, ok?" - Prince, Face Down

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home